Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Baubles and Such


Funny how the most simplest of things can bring delight if you look for the beauty in them.  Over the years, I've collected vintage beads, baubles and ornaments.  I pull them out each year to bring a touch of Christmas to each room.  I think these glittery vintage Christmas balls (a flea find) are so pretty sitting on an old ironstone platter amidst silvery mercury glass garland.


Twinkly lights reflect off the glass beads and make everything seem magical!



Frosty, vintage snowflakes on vintage Limoge china ~ so regal. 


And a footed crystal bowl holds randomly collected one-of-a- kind ornaments.  Each one is like a unique piece of jewelry. 

It really doesn't take much to add a bit of Christmas to a space.  Simple little touches like these are subtle hints that Christmas is drawing near.  Happy Friday to you ~ hoping your weekend is filled with  splendid things!  XO

1 comment :

  1. I like your style. I stumbled upon your blog via Pinterest...imagine that...LOL I will be back to explore your blog some more..beautiful pictures..
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...